Destination Wedding Experts
Travel agencies are still around, but we’re more than that. It’s no surprise that anyone can go and plan their trips and have a wedding where they see fit. But have you considered how much time it takes to plan, prepare, and execute a destination wedding? It’s way harder than it sounds. We’re here to help ease the pain and make the process smooth to ensure you can take care of what matters most:
Enjoying your Special Day
This is where you let Destination Inspiration take over. With over 30 years of combined experience in destination weddings and travel, we bring our expertise, organization and travel savvy to create the destination wedding of your dreams.
Destination Wedding Planning Package
- Location guidance
- Finding and securing your resort and wedding location based on your vision and vibe
- Negotiating your wedding package by a seasoned wedding planner
- Handling all of your guests’ travel needs
- Creation of your invitation and website
Destination Wedding Planning
and Onsite Coordination
Onsite personal coordinator, allowing you to enjoy your wedding festivities and friends while we take care of the onsite details with the resort including but not limited:
- Entire Destination Wedding Planning Package
- Booking of all group and your guest activities
- Monitoring and assisting with checkin and checkout
- Gift bag advice and assistance
- Assistance with all onsite event details
- Shuttle coordination
Not Getting Married but Want To Group Travel?
Sometimes the wedding isn’t the main event. That’s where group travel comes in. Group travel is quite simply getting a group of your closest family, friends, co-workers or interest group together to get away to reconnect, build relationships, learn new things or just get away from the routine.
Not Sure Where to Get Started?
To ensure your celebration plans run smoothly without causing you a lot of stress, and allowing you to focus on what matters most; enjoying your celebration with your closest friends and family call us today to start the planning process.